Welcome to Oshakati Pharmacy. We provide our local community with a professional service of the highest standard and one that specifically meets the needs of our customers.
Disclaimer: The information provided on our site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to qualify, supplement or replace that of your medical professional. Your doctor or healthcare provider should undertake diagnosing and treating your medical condition.
Oshakati Pharmacy opened its doors in 1985 and has since remained your trusted community pharmacy.
We are located at the Oshakati Pharmacy Medical Centre on the Oshakati Main Road, close to several healthcare providers like General Practitioners, Specialists, Dentists, Radiologists, Pathology Labs and Optometrists. This makes us the ideal location for obtaining all your medication and other healthcare needs.
Oshakati Pharmacy is one of five community pharmacies in the Oshakati Pharmacy Group, dedicated to giving you exceptional service.
We carry a comprehensive range of products at our pharmacy. These include but are not limited to:
- OTC / Self Medicines
- Vitamins & Supplements
- First Aid Items, Kits & Boxes
- Medical Devices & Equipment
- Personal Care & Toiletries
- Baby & Child Care & Nutrition
- Perfumes & Fragrances
- Hair, Beauty & Cosmetics
- Slimming & Sport
- Sexual Health
- Green Cross Footwear & Leather Bags
- Watches & Jewellery
- Home Care & Hygiene
- Preparing all prescriptions and over the counter medication
- Managing repeated prescriptions
- Mix prescribed topical ointments/creams/lotions. We use the high speed unguator 2100 mixer to ensure a perfect mix and excellent end product.
Free delivery in Oshakati and Ongwediva. Delivery outside these delivery areas can be arranged at client’s cost.
- Nursing care service
- We accept ALL medical aids for certain medication and devices.
- We have a dispensing robot which speeds up the dispensing process. Learn more about the dispensing robot here
One of our main roles as a Community Pharmacy is to provide in-person advice on health-related issues.
You are welcome to talk to our pharmacists about your concerns and you normally do not need to make an appointment for this free service.
Tel: +264 65 220 964
Fax: +264 220 893
Cell: +264 81 371 5734
Physical Address: 749 Main Road, Oshakati, Oshana Region, Namibia
Postal Address: PO Box 864, Oshakati, Oshana Region, Namibia